[Pregnant women eat pears]_ pear_ pregnancy_good
The taste of pregnant women changes during pregnancy. In addition to supplementing nutrition, they also need to eat more fruits. Pears are a fruit that diuretic, cough and lungs. Pears are also divided into many varieties, including yellow pears and duck pears. Pregnant women eat pears.It can supplement the starvation vitamins needed by the body, can prevent pregnancy edema and high blood pressure, and is good for pregnant women’s health.
1. Supplement the vitamins needed by the human body: It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E.
Like apples, it also contains oxidants that keep your cells and tissues healthy.
2. Helps gastrointestinal absorption: In the hot summer, the deliciousness of pears always makes people gobble, but it is best to chew slowly while eating pears to better absorb them.
3. Calcium supplements needed by the human body: Middle-aged and older friends should eat more pears in summer.
It can help the body purify organs, store calcium, and also soften blood vessels, which can promote blood to attach more calcium to bones.
4, improve anemia: people with vitamin deficiency should also eat more pears.
For those who are expected to be pale due to anemia, eating more pears can make your face rosy.
Pears also purify the kidneys and cleanse intermediates.
For patients with goiter, iodine caused by pear can have a certain effect.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat pears 1. Pears are cold and humid, and eating more will hurt the spleen and stomach, so the spleen and stomach are cold, and those who are afraid of cold should eat less.
2. Pears contain fruit acids and bases.
Pears have a diuretic effect, and those who urinate frequently do not eat pears before going to bed.
3, patients with blood deficiency, chills, diarrhea, cold hands and feet should not eat more pears, and it is best to cook before eating, in order to prevent the symptoms of dampness and cold.
4. Pears contain a lot of fruit acids and should not be used with alkaline medicines such as aminophylline and baking soda.
5. Eat pears with crabs to prevent diarrhea.
6, those who can cough and reduce phlegm, should not choose sweet pears with too high sugar content.
7, pear high sugar content, diabetic patients should be careful.